The best app to organize your business cards
- How many cards can I store with Econtact Pro?
- There is no limit to the number of cards you can transcribe and store in the app. If I lose my iPhone, do I lose all of the data? No, cards that were entered by our back office are saved on our server and can be restored to your iPhone at any time. Cards that were entered manually and didn’t send.
- Will all these pictures take up a lot of space on my iPhone?
- No, Econtact Pro will automatically compress the pictures before storing them on the phone, shrinking the picture size up to 30 times. Ultimately, the App is much smaller than many games in the AppStore
- Do the credits expire?
- No, your credits never expire.
- How long does it take to have my cards transcribed into contacts?
- After you submit a card, the transcribed data will be sent to your phone within 24 hours.
- Is your system more effective than OCR?
- While OCR can be somewhat reliable for standard fonts and impeccable photos, we offer you 100% accuracy. We can read cards that OCR may never be able to read and if there’s an error in the transcription, we will redo it free of charge.
- Can I send foreign cards to be transcribed?
- For now, we can only enter English and French business cards at 100% accuracy. If you send a card in a different language, we will do our best but do not guarantee accuracy. We do not transcribe any non-alphanumeric cards.
Privacy and Security
- How is my data stored? Who can access my data?